Are you already an attorney or MSc in Business Administration & Commercial Law experienced in transactions, and are you passionate about commercial law and renewable energy?
Here is your opportunity to become part of one of the most qualified and competent legal teams in the field of renewable energy!
Right now, we are looking for experienced lawyers for two of our offices to help us with our exciting projects concerning the sale and acquisition of and investments in renewable energy projects in Denmark and abroad. Prior experience in renewables is welcomed but not a prerequisite. Danish qualified lawyers will be preferred for the specific positions.
Denmark has a very special position within the development and commercialisation of renewable energy and is in many ways a market leader of the massive global investment in the development and launch of renewable energy projects. This triggers a perfectly natural demand for advisory services in a market characterised by large, long-cycle and complex projects and transactions.
Accura’s independent practice area within renewable energy spreads over several international locations, and we are one of the main renewable energy players on the international market. The team consists of 66 colleagues at offices in Hellerup, Aarhus, London, Boston, Singapore, Taiwan and more to come. We work in an international context across time zones and cultures.
Our team engages in providing legal and commercial advice on renewable energy, new technology and energy and supply law, and we have extensive experience of providing advice on and dealing with the long-cycle, complex processes often associated with renewable energy.
As an attorney or lawyer, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the team’s exciting and complex cases, work closely with one of the most competent teams in the industry and provide some of the best legal and commercial solutions on the market.
Your work will include the following:
- All legal aspects of transactions concerning renewable energy, including:
- Performing and coordinating due diligence work for Danish investments
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents, including investment agreements, transfer agreements, purchase agreements and joint venture agreements for both Danish and international investments
- Coordinating transactional work with our own team, liaison lawyers abroad and other advisors
- Handling of various company law tasks, including in connection with formations, capital increases, mergers and demergers, etc. for Danish companies
- Participation in ongoing processing of work together with our other employees in connection with our many exciting projects, including the drafting of various documents relating to transactions, investments etc., including term sheets, investment agreements, transfer agreements, purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
We work in a professional environment with high professional standards and excellent commercial savvy.
We invest many resources in management and development and, throughout your career, we will devote great efforts to your personal development in a team-based environment.
Accura offers a job providing qualification training in a young and exciting law firm with a flat organisational structure and 475+ employees, in which professional and personal development is given high priority with more than 66 people working in our practice area within renewable energy alone.
Through Accura Academy, we offer one of the most ambitious professional development training programmes for employees in the industry. Usually, the courses are held at Accura’s head office in Hellerup, Denmark.
A key element of Accura’s strategy is our focus on management, and we continuously work to develop in this area, recognising that the relationship with an immediate superior is absolutely essential to motivating, attracting and retaining skilled employees and to strengthening their performance.
We have attractive salary and employment terms including overtime pay in the ratio 1:1 for all hours of work outside the normal working hours of 37 hours, excluding lunch breaks. You will participate in our mandatory health insurance and pension schemes, and you may join various salary reduction schemes. Moreover, we have an amazing lunch scheme, modern facilities, social events, etc.
- You hold a Master of Laws, an MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law or an equivalent degree from another country, and you have at least three years’ experience of M&A, preferably with focus on renewable energy. Danish qualified lawyers will be preferred for the specific position
- You have a strong interest in commercial law and renewable energy
- You have good grades in courses on the law of property and obligations
- You speak and write English at a high level
- You are accommodating, robust and harmonious by nature with a high drive and professional pride
- You have good communication skills, and you are credible and capable of making an impact
- You have good analytical and structural skills, and you are good at converting complex matters into specific advice and intelligent solutions
- You are capable of working independently and as part of a team
Please submit a motivated application as soon as possible by clicking the link in this advertisement and attach your CV, diploma and grades/grade card. Please state which office (or offices) you want as your primary place of work (Hellerup or Aarhus). We conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact associate partner Tejs Degn Leth Ernst on telephone +45 3945 2892 or HR Business Partner Mette Bækgaard Henningsen on telephone +45 3945 0149.