Experienced lawyers to Accura’s Renewable Energy Team (two offices)
Are you already an attorney or MSc in Business Administration & Commercial Law experienced in transactions, and are you passionate about commercial law and renewable energy?
Here is your opportunity to become part of one of the most qualified and competent legal teams in the field of renewable energy! Right now, we are looking for experienced lawyers for two of our offices to help us with our exciting projects concerning the sale and acquisition of and investments in renewable energy projects in Denmark and abroad.
Denmark has a very special position within the development and commercialisation of renewable energy and is in many ways a market leader within the massive global investment in the development and launch of renewable energy projects. This triggers a perfectly natural demand for advisory services in a market characterised by large and lengthy complex projects and transactions.
On 1 January 2022, Accura set up a new, independent practice area within renewable energy spread over several international locations, and we are one of the main renewable energy players on the international market. Today, the team consists of 38 colleagues with offices in Hellerup, Aarhus, London, New York, Singapore and Taiwan.
Our team engages in providing legal and commercial advice on renewable energy, new technology and energy and supply law, and we have extensive experience of providing advice on and dealing with the lengthy, complex processes often associated with renewable energy.
As an attorney or lawyer, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to solving some of the team’s exciting and complex cases, work closely with one of the most competent teams in the industry and provide some of the best legal and commercial solutions on the market.
Your work will include the following:
- All legal aspects of transactions concerning renewable energy, including:
- Performance and coordination of due diligence work
- Review and negotiation of transaction documents, including investment agreements, transfer agreements, purchase agreements and joint venture agreements
- Coordination of transactional work with our own team, liaison lawyers abroad and other advisors
- Handling of various company law tasks, including in connection with formations, capital increases, mergers, drafting of shareholders’ agreements, etc.
- Participation in ongoing processing of work together with our other employees in connection with our many exciting projects, including the drafting of various documents relating to transactions, investments etc., including term sheets, investment agreements, transfer agreements, purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
We work in a professional environment with high professional standards and excellent commercial savvy.
We invest many resources in management and development and, throughout your career, we will devote great efforts to your personal development in a team-based environment.
Accura offers a job providing qualification training in a young and exciting law firm with a flat organisational structure and 400+ employees in which professional and personal development is given high priority.
Through Accura Academy, we offer one of the most ambitious professional development training programmes for employees in the industry. Usually, the courses are held at Accura’s head office in Hellerup, Denmark.
A key element of Accura’s strategy is our focus on management, and we continuously work to develop in this area, recognising that the relationship with an immediate superior is absolutely essential to motivating, attracting and retaining skilled employees and to strengthening their performance.
We have attractive salary and employment terms including overtime pay in the ratio 1:1 for all hours of work outside the normal working hours of 37 hours excluding lunch breaks. You will participate in our mandatory health insurance and pension schemes, and you can join various salary reduction schemes. Moreover, we have an amazing lunch scheme, modern facilities, social events, etc.
- You hold a Master of Laws, an MSc in Business Administration and Commercial Law or an equivalent degree from another country, and you have at least 3 years’ experience of M&A, preferably with a focus on renewable energy.
- You have a strong interest in commercial law and renewable energy.
- You have good grades in courses on the law of property and obligations.
- You speak and write English at a high level.
- You are accommodating, robust and have a harmonious character with a high drive and professional pride.
- You have good communication skills, and you are credible and capable of making an impact.
- You have good analytical and structural skills, and you are good at converting complex matters to specific advice and intelligent solutions.
- You are capable of working independently and as part of a team.
Please submit a motivated application as soon as possible by clicking the link in this advertisement and attach your CV, diploma and grades/grade card. Please state which office (or offices) you want as your primary place of work (Hellerup or Aarhus). We conduct interviews on a continuous basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact associate partner Tejs Dyrvig Ernst on telephone +45 3945 2892 or HR business partner Mette Bækgaard Henningsen on telephone +45 3945 0149.